Our client, a leading Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF) which offers its products and services to retail and corporate clients from over 80 countires worldwide, seeks to hire a dynamic and experienced Software Designer to join its large team in Limassol.
The company's IT Division and specifically their Analysis & Design Department is responsible for the Business analysis, Systems and/or Software Architecture and Software Products Design of all the Information Technology Products required to be developed for supporting the company and/or its clients or partners operations.
- Prepare and/or maintain detailed design (e.g. class/interfaces, sequence, communication) of the software products required to be developed and/or modified in accordance to the agreed Specifications and Architectural Design
- Propose modifications on existing software products design, to improve performance and design quality
- University Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a software developer or equivalent position
- Good command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Good knowledge of Software modelling terminology (mostly UML), Microsoft development tools and strong knowledge of programming concepts.
- Strong knowledge of object oriented programming
- Experience in APIs design/development and/or MVVM framework(s) and/or real time multi-tier (e.g. client-server-database) and distributed desktop and/or web applications design/development will be considered an advantage
- Experience with MT5 and/or FIX APIs development will be considered an advantage
- Strong Analytical skills with great attention to detail
- Strong writing skills
- Willingness to continuously learn and apply new tools, 3rd party APIs and financial terminology and processes
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Teamwork driven and willingness to ensure results are achieved