Our client, a leading Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF) which offers its products and services to retail and corporate clients from over 80 countires worldwide, seeks to hire a dynamic and experienced UI/UX Designer to join its large team in Limassol.
The company's IT Division and specifically their Analysis & Design Department is responsible for the Business analysis, Systems and/or Software Architecture and Software Products Design of all the Information Technology Products required to be developed for supporting the company and/or its clients or partners operations.
- Prepare and/or Maintain GUI Designs (Detailed Application(s) [web and/or desktop] mockups, Styling templates), driven by Human Computer Interaction best practices, of the front end software application(s) required to be developed and/or modified in accordance to the agreed Specifications and Architectural Design
- Propose modifications on existing Front end Applications design to follow human computer interaction best practices
- University Degree in Computer Science or related field, preferable with direction in Human Computer Interaction
- Minimum 2 years of experience in UI/UX Designer of web and desktop applications or equivalent position
- Minimum a year experience in CSS templates preparation
- Experience in Html, XAML, MVVM framework(s), Microsoft Blend will be considered an advantage
- Experience in Graphics Design and/or Photoshop will be considered an advantage
- Strong Analytical skills with great attention to detail
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Teamwork driven and willingness to ensure results are achieved