Our client, a well established and prominent Nicosia-based accountancy firm, seeks to recruit an experienced Accountant.
The company is a national provider of audit and assurance, business advisory and consulting, taxation and wealth management.
The successful candidate will serve within the company's Inegrated Services department.
- Liaise with clients or other external parties, in order to perform their day to day accounting work;
- Maintenance of accurate and complete accounting records;
- Performance of bank and other reconciliations.
- Prepare and finalize the accounting files;
- Assist at the annual audit engagements to ensure a smooth, efficient audit process;
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
- Proven 5+ years of experience in accounting
- Degree graduate in Accounting (2:1 or 7/10 or 3/4), or Holder of LCCI Accounting – Higher Level, CAT diploma, or any other relevant qualifications
- Previous working experience in a national/multinational accounting/tax services providing company is a big advantage
- Experience in payroll is a must
- Strong knowledge of the applicable VAT and Tax Laws is a must
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles
- Very good knowledge in operating within the accounting software Esoft is an advantage
- Ability to communicate and solve any sort of requests from clients related to the accounting services
- Detail oriented, organized, committed to deadlines and autonomous
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Proficiency with ICT tools, including MS Office software;
- Greek and English is a must; other language would be a plus
- Good multi-tasking skills
- Fast learning capacity and high level of confidentiality.