Our client, a reputble company in the automotive industry, is looking to recruit a Brand/Product Supervisor Trainee for one of its brands in Nicosia.
The successful candidate will be responsible for product information, price circulation and competition market analysis.
- Develop any product related documentation and any formal product requirement specification for each product release, launch plans.
- To maintain the correct product data through complete life cycle, from planning to end-of-life.
- The development of product price lists with the accurate and updated information.
- Support financial requirements of product management including pricing, budgets and forecasting.
- Monitor shipment data and provide information to the Area Sales Manager.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and any other ad hoc reporting.
- Monitor and evaluate the market situation in terms of competition (index analysis).
- Prepare the price profit calculations (price build ups).
- Undertakes any other Brand relevant tasks as and when requested by the Product Manager or Company’s Management.
- A Bachelor degree in marketing, business, economics, or a related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Sales, Marketing, or Product Department.
- Strong computer literacy (MS Office).
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages (verbal and written).
- Ability to multi – task and manage time effectively
- Be able to respond well to pressure
- Work well in a team and with a wide range of people
- Good numerical and planning skills