Our client is a shipping technology firm headquartered in Cyprus, specializing in innovative, efficient and functional solutions in the fields of satellite and radio communication, automation, navigation systems and Ship repairs. They are looking to hire an enthusiastic and professional Provisioning officer to work in the offices in Limassol.
The Provisioning Officer is responsible to receive and act on customers’ requests for terminal/SIM card/services activation/deactivation/modification. In addition, he/she is responsible to ensure that the company’s electronic systems and online platforms are correctly updated.
- Provisioning duties: coordination and implementation of orders, service requests, claims
- Handle all provisioning activities for existing and possible new services offered by the company
- New and existing vessels
- Issue/renewal of relevant Accounting Authority & Shore Based Maintenance Agreements & Certificates, addendums
- point Service Activation (PSA) services: activations/alterations/deactivations of vessel’s Inmarsat terminals in Inmarsat database (ESAS)
- Issue of relevant PSA reports
- Registration of vessels and Inmarsat equipment with the flags
- Issue/Deactivation of AMOS Connect licenses
- Issue of Order Confirmations for Inmarsat FleetXpress service
- Update of all company’s electronic systems, databases and online platforms with the details of performed services
- SIM Cards (activations, uploads, invoicing, updating of databases).
- Pre-paid calling cards (processing of orders, activations, issue of invoices, reports, monitoring and supply of stock, support to the Captains).
- Handle after office hours requests from the customers
- Inform the Billing and Provisioning Manager for any out of office hours actions as required.
- Close cooperation with other departments in order to troubleshoot and resolve any issues reported by customers
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Computer literacy
- Logical thinker and the ability to work alone
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Customer service orientation
- Able to multitask
- Administrative skills
- Organizational skills
- Prioritization skills
- Able to communicate and cooperate well with other departments
- Ability to work collaboratively across departmental functions.
- A keen eye for detail and a results driven approach
- A Degree in Business, Management or adequate experience in a similar position